256, the global digital agency, leading the content marketing revolution in Ireland and beyond is expanding its senior team with a Digital Marketing Manager.This exciting role will be responsible for marketing 256 itself in Ireland and internationally, with a particular focus on the US market. The role combines marketing strategy, creative, content and lead generation through a lens of data and digital to help us grow our business.
The ideal candidate has a background in digital marketing with relevant agency experience focused on delivering creative, hard-working marketing strategies and amplification plans. The ideal candidate has a minimum three years’ experience and strong a portfolio of B2B work.
Our ideal candidate is a commercially minded and creative, with proven skills in managing website redesign projects and developing and executing lead-generating marketing campaigns.
Above all we are looking for a proactive, driven person to align with our values, who gets things done and delivers results.
This appointment will be for an initial six month contract period and may become permanent.
Does this sound like you?
You will help develop our B2B marketing plans to increase brand awareness and bring in new business, as well as overseeing the roll out of our marketing communications on social, content and paid channels.
You will implement best practice marketing strategy development, writing, editing and content production. You have an innate understanding of omni-channel marketing with the technical skills to match.
You are at ease liaising and presenting to the senior teams of prospective new clients and representing the agency in presentations and conferences.
You will work with your agency colleagues to measure effectiveness and understand drivers of impact on marketing performance.
The successful candidate will plan and execute our growth-focused marketing strategy alongside the 256 senior leadership team. This requires self-motivation, managing multiple workstreams and team work. The Digital Marketing Manager for 256 will:
- Implement best practices for marketing plan development, content creation, social distribution, paid media campaign management, maintenance and content repurposing.
- Ensuring all content is consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimised for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, mobile, video, print and in-person.
- Mapping out content strategies that supports and extends marketing initiatives, determining which methods work for engaging our target audiences and why.
- Work closely with our Creative Studio team on all creative initiatives to ensure a consistent message across channels.
Experience And Education Required
- Bachelor's degree and/or postgraduate in Digital Marketing, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related communications field.
- Experience in content marketing, digital journalism and publishing roles
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing at companies who target B2B audiences.
Specific Skills Required Include
- Experience managing website redesign and build projects and branding projects.
- Experience of devising winning marketing strategies for B2B businesses.
- Agency background.
- Proven writing skills. Outstanding command of the English language.
- Production experience working with designers to develop eBooks, publications, videos, social and related assets.
- Proven ability to write with sparkle across websites, blogs, ebooks, email, social, video.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Great people skills.
- Fluency in web analytics tools and leading social media monitoring platforms.
- Great powers of persuasion and presentation.
- Needs to be continually learning the latest platforms, technology tools and marketing solutions through partnerships.
- Experience with content management and analytics platforms (great if you have HubSpot experience)
Salary: Circa €50k, depending on experience.
What do I have to do next?
Send your CV and a cover letter detailing the five reasons why you are the perfect fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th July 2021.
256 supports remote and flexible working through its hybrid/remote policy. This role is open to candidates who live in Ireland and the UK. Some attendance at our Dublin HQ will be required.
We do not need help from agencies at this time