Do you love writing for online? Do you have a way with words? Can you optimise copy for readers and search engines? Is your idea of the perfect day creating and sharing brilliant content?
256, the Content Marketing Agency of the Year, is looking for a Digital Content Creator.
Does this sound like you?
- I can write quality content on a range of topics putting myself in the readers’ shoes, I can identify and write to their pain points.
- People say I’m creative and good at coming up with ideas.
- I have a qualification in journalism and/or digital marketing and I‘ve worked in online media or agency for three years.
- I write clean, accurate, copy that people want to read and that Google loves.
- I have strong editing and proofreading stills and am a stickler for the detail of grammar.
- I have experience using analytics and SEO tools to inform my content.
- I know my way around Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest.
- I might even have a blog or vlog.
- I thrive on juggling multiple tasks and managing my production schedule, so I never miss a deadline.
This is a fast-paced media environment so there’s something different every day.
What do I have to do next?
256 is the Dublin-based global Content Marketing Agency of the Year. We craft stories that grow brand love, influence customer behaviour and drive revenue.
This is a one-year contract role based in our Dublin HQ in Harold’s Cross. As we support remote working, this role is also open to candidates who live in Ireland and are available to travel to client and team meetings.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the role you are applying for in the subject heading, a cover note explaining why you are perfect for the role and links to samples of your writing online/your portfolio. Closing date: Sunday 16th February 2020.