ADVANCE YOUR CONTENT MARKETING CAREER WITH GLOBAL AWARD-WINNING AGENCY
256 Ireland’s specialist content marketing agency with a growing client roster across the globe is expanding its team with an exciting role in our account management team.
We’re looking for an experienced Account Executive who can demonstrate results from their previous roles to join our multi-award-winning team for a full-time permanent role working with our prestigious clients.
This Account Executive role will focus on B2B in supporting the Account Manager.
Does this sound like you?
- I have 1+ years of experience in a marketing/advertising agency working on client accounts.
- I can work with ease on key accounts, provide solutions, develop new business, and always ensure good results.
- I have a solid understanding of content and digital marketing and the production processes and challenges involved in creating meaningful work for clients.
- I work well under pressure and thrive on production deadlines.
- I’m at ease presenting and pitching.
- I’m at ease, owning the forecasting, revenue, and growth for my client accounts.
- I have excellent organisational skills, communication skills, and impeccable attention to detail.
- I have proven experience building relationships as a strategic partner to my client companies in B2B while growing the agency’s accounts and revenues.
- I am at ease nurturing and developing client relationships at the highest levels
- I’m at my best growing and leading a team of account professionals and enjoy working with the wider agency team to create and deploy engaging digital campaigns for clients. People tell me I’m a great communicator.
- I am a thought leader in my field with strong business acumen.
- I focus on uncovering client challenges and delivering exceptional consultancy and solutions driving ROI for my accounts.
- I can work on multiple projects simultaneously while interfacing with different internal and external teams.
- I want a new challenge in an emerging discipline as I’m constantly updating my skills.
What’s in it for me?
Apart from working with great people (writers, designers, content strategists, planners, marketers), you will get invaluable experience in a hugely employable area. Content Marketing is developing into a multi-billion dollar business so here’s the chance to advance your career in a booming industry. This is a fast-paced environment so there’s something different every day.
This is a hybrid role with approx. two days per week based in our Dublin office.
The Salary for this position is €30K.
What do I have to do next?
Send an email to email@example.com and attach your CV. In the subject line state ‘Account Executive’.