We're looking for a senior editor to work across a portfolio of B2C client accounts in our fast-paced creative agency. You are a natural-born writer and editor who has made your career online. Interpreting analytics and SEO is your thing and you use your skills every day to devise and implement winning content strategies.
Does this sound like you?
- I have a passion for writing, content marketing and SEO with eight years’ experience editing and writing in a fast-paced online content environment.
- I have a real flair for researching, writing and editing clean, accurate, consumer-first online copy that people want to read and that Google loves.
- I’m comfortable writing content of all types from blogs to guides, website copy, email copy and video scripts.
- I’m at ease creating a winning content strategy for B2C clients and use insights to determine content types, style and direction.
- I have significant experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as dedicated SEO reporting tools.
- I use analytics and consumer behaviour to inform editorial plans and monitor and improve content performance and I can show many examples of my results.
- I write research-backed content briefs and manage commissioning of online content.
- I’ve worked in a media or agency role with managing client accounts and teams.
- I have experience developing Tone of Voice and editorial Style Guides and championing best-practice digital content creation across my team.
- My attention to detail is legend, I’m a stickler for maintaining grammar and style across high-volume content programmes.
- I’m really organised with exceptional project management and time management skills
- I’m passionate about all kinds of content and believe in the power of content as the bedrock of digital strategy.
- People tell me I’m a great communicator. I’m comfortable reporting to my client and my team.
- I want a new challenge in an emerging discipline as I’m constantly updating my skills.
What do I have to do next?
256 is the Dublin-based global Content Marketing Agency of the Year. We craft stories that grow brand love, influence customer behaviour and drive revenue.
This is a one-year contract role based in our Dublin HQ in Harold’s Cross. As we support remote working, this role is also open to candidates who live in Ireland and are available to travel to client and team meetings.
Send your CV to email@example.com with the title of the role you are applying for in the subject heading, a cover note explaining why you are perfect for the role and links to samples of your writing online/your portfolio. Closing date: Sunday 16th February 2020.